Human mind is always curious for the future. We want know what will happen? especially in our personal life. Can science predict future possibilities? With advancement of science, data collection, experience and scientific tests it is possible to predict possibility.
After knowing possibility we can take preventive action to protect us from undesired possibilities. There are various scientific systems designed to identify ‘early signs of baldness in women’, most used and popular among them is Ludwig System.
Baldness in women begin from age 12-40 in most of the cases. Early signs of baldness in women are classified into three categories –
- Balding of the Crown – Thinning of hair on top of the head is observed. This hair thinning is prevalent on the top but not on the sides.
- Widening Part – Widening of part is considered as common sign of balding in women. Identifying hair-loss as permanent or temporary is most important. If hair-loss is permanent then diagnosing cause is important, so that further loss can be reduced and regrowth medication can be started.
- Thinning across whole head – This is more common in women. All hair on head starts becoming thin. Regular check up at well equipped clinic can help in identifying this problem. Hairdoc uses state-of-the-art equipment such as tricho-scanners and tricho-analyzers to provide detailed and accurate hair analysis. An accurate diagnosis with respect to the cause of hair-loss is most important and Hairdoc assures that. Once accurate cause is identified preventive as well as remedial medicine can be employed and guaranteed results can be obtained.
There are multiple reasons for hair-loss in women, professionally qualified and well experienced doctor can recognize the underlying reason. Various medical conditions may lead directly to hair-loss such as –
- Hormonal Imbalances :- Hair growth and life depends on many hormones of the body. Imbalances in hormones cause hair-fall. Some of the imbalances are caused due to hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, hypopituitarism, Hashimoto disease.
- Other Diseases causing Hair-fall include Hodgkin’s disease, Systemic lupus erythematous, Addison’s disease, Celiac disease, Lichen planus, Ringworm, Scleroderma, Trichorrhexis Invaginata and many similar diseases.
- Menopause and imbalances caused by it – During menopause female hormones Estrogen and Progesterone production reduces causing Hair-loss in many cases.
As per the various symptoms, test results and experience professionally qualified doctor can identify underlying cause of hairloss. Early detection means half of the work done. Early detection can save lot of hair, also preventive medicine stops further loss.
Right medication cures problems and hair regrowth gets started. Hairdoc assures guaranteed results. Physical – Mental balance, medicines provided by Nature and experience helps Hairdoc to become most successful Hair Clinic.
Counselling, Therapies and Medication at Hairdoc has given positive results to more than 50000 people. Using Nature’s secrets for benefit is practised by Hairdoc for more than 35 years. To cope up with problems of modern lifestyle, Hairdoc provides unique and effective solution. Simple and easily possible remedies is speciality of Hairdoc. Hairdoc not only resolves Hair-loss problems but also teaches Happy Way of Living. Visit nearest Hairdoc center and bring Happiness to your life.