dry-hair hair Treatment
Dry hair is hair that does not have enough moisture and oil to maintain its normal sheen and texture.
• Anorexia nervosa
• Excessive washing, or using harsh soaps or alcohols
• Excessive blow-drying
• Dry air (environmental dryness)
• Menkes kinky hair syndrome
• Malnutrition (for example, kwashiorkor disease)
• Underactive parathyroid (hypoparathyroidism)
• Underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism
If you have any query about hair transplantation, may this faq helps you to solve your query.
Yoga keeps you healthy; Improves your blood circulation, Increase your body immunity which is helpful for hair growth. Meditation gives you peace of mind and it’s very much effective to stress management. Diet again keeps you healthy.
Therapy is a scientific massage. In that trained therapist will press some pressure points ,which improve circulation of scalp ,patient feels very peaceful after doing this session
It’s parameters are adjusted according to human body. So it’s completely safe.
Male pattern baldness is called m shaped baldness which starts in very early age and can spread fast and change its presentation and severity after every 2 years /need early attention and treatment to get cure .